Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Qwick Wead for Wednesday the 9th

As I write this Lite Wednesday entry, in just about an hour, it will be 09:09:09, on 09/09/09. I’m sure it will be noted in the press and on TV. Not sure there is any evil association with a trio of 9’s such as there might be if this were back in early June of 2006, with that more famous grouping of 6’s. I already heard one report about “not happening”, etc. Unless I’m wrong (too often the case) it was true last year in August, and will be true again in October next year (if you allow double digits). After you get by “12” things will get scarce.

A reader reports seeing that egg (raw and fried) in the middle of a Pizza, in France.

And I could go off on the new sports media darling Melanie Oudin, but I won’t. Although she’s just 17, I hope she

DFD

No comments: