Monday, February 2, 2015


Don’t usually get around to doing a daily update, but can’t resist today.  Happy Ground Hog day by the way, we get six more weeks of winter.   Back when I did an F-18 daily with the Feeder attached to the bottom, one ground hog day I repeated the same opening paragraph multiple times.  What a clever fellow I am…

Don’t usually get around to doing a daily update, but can’t resist today.  Happy Ground Hog day by the way, we get six more weeks of winter.   Back when I did an F-18 daily with the Feeder attached to the bottom, one ground hog day I repeated the same opening paragraph multiple times.  What a clever fellow I am… (ha ha)

Anyway before yesterday’s Super Bowl drifts into the archives of sports talk shows and columns, I just have a couple of things to note.  One, it was a great game regardless of which team you were supporting.  As you know, I was happier that the Seattle team didn’t win, more than I am glad that the team from New England did win.  Once again, one “big play” figured heavily in the outcome.  At least it wasn’t the result of a “Bad Call” (at least by the referees), or some controversial turn of events.  I hope it will help to quiet “the twelves”, and maybe the shine of the golden boy Seattle coach will dull a bit.  Arrogance is hard to shed (and i will exclude Russell Wilson from this comment, he seems like a decent sort).  Secondly, I was amused by a posting I saw in FaceBook in some thread, the gist of which was: “The Patriots didn’t beat us, we gave the game away!”.  I would place a fairly healthy wager that this same person was more than willing to claim that his team’s wonderful play resulted in victory in the previous game with Green Bay.  What goes around, etc.

By the way, our food was just right..and although we had no jerseys, we were

DFF


No comments: