Friday, September 29, 2017

a Pause

you'll notice (I hope) that these pages have been dark for a little bit.  Two things.


1) I have been experiencing shortness of breath lately, and have had some "tests".  Apparently my blood oxygen is lower than it should be, and there may be one of those infernal oxygen bottles hanging off me (more than you probably want to know) in the future.  Nice

2)  My (apparently not - so) trusty laptop (home to the blog) gave up its hard drive.   Blue screen - "we've encountered an error, working on automatic repair" churn, churn,  "unable to repair, restarting machine"   Churn Churn, "we've encountered an error....."   over and over.  with the result that a Samsung Solid State 500 GB is being installed. (using the Lenovo backup machine).   which means:

I have to re log into every damn utility (Facebook, Blogger, GMAIL, Metrocast, on and on) asking for passwords for which i have absolutely no idea.  "Invalid password, please re-enter"

damn.   I wonder how oxygen bottles will compliment my

DFD

No comments: