Monday, September 3, 2018

Shirt and (very) Sweet



As I remember, the last time we talked I noted that we were going to celebrate our 55th wedding anniversary.   Well, we did!


 
wonderful Champagne, classic Cheese, exquisite nuts.  Life is good.

MFO had a special bouquet created with 5 peach roses (representing a decade each) and single white for half a decade.  Like birthday candles have to give up one for one after a while.  It was gorgeous
(The fifth decade is hiding toward the back)

We had a lovely quiet time, talked to both FOJ’s, and enjoyed the view framed by our window


Fortunately we didn’t get into the “remember when….?” Because these days the answer is usually “no”.   we will, however, always remember August 23, 1963.

Just like birthdays, you live your life day by day and pretty soon you realize Hey! We’ve been together 55 years!!

And days pass, the flowers fade, but the memories won’t.


I love my DMOTRWAT’s, Martinis, and wine, but nothing compares with


I had more things to talk about, but won’t; I decided to just leave it here, and future editions can get into things like


But for now
DFD and
NMMJ




No comments: