Thursday, September 8, 2011

There they go again....

Well, they’ve done it again. In an effort to “improve” things for improvement sake, “Blogger” the little interface Google uses to help you create your (and the Bottom Feeder) has created a new version. I already had trouble with the existing one, causing me to go “back” to Internet Explorer 8 in order to be comfortable.

So mostly I’m throwing words on paper here to “test” the new thing with the IE9 which I’ve kept on this computer (desktop vs. laptop where all the images reside).

I don’t know why you can’t just have something that works, is reliable, and just keep it. No, we have to have new buttons, formats, and screens leaving the poor user (like luddite me) to figure out how to do what you have done for years. I suppose to the twenty somethings that designed it, it’s obvious and child’s play.

I suppose I have to find a picture to test that also. How about that san diego duck?




 (five minute struggle to insert picture) and then i can add more text,, try bold, try italics, try underline and looks like they offer color among the new options.


so maybe I can get used to this if I have to..   how about another practice picture?





well, that works..


I guess I can get used to it if I have to...  Change is BAD

but one thing they can't change is my steadfast adhearence to

DFD!!

and now, holding his breath he pushed the "Publish" button...


No comments: