Monday, October 20, 2014

The Road...

or maybe the river from Minneapolis to St. Louis is paved with good intentions.


I had hoped to post a few more about our steam boat adventure(s) before we left for current trip, but then the Oyster Festival got in the way.

...with the result your obedient Bottom Feeder failed in that attempt.  Eventually i will get back to that, and apologies to any that tuned in to the Feeder for that purpose.

We are leaving in a couple of hours for our trip to Wales.  I will TRY to get some posts out from there, but always at the whim of local networks, technical bugs, and so forth.  

I will also maybe put out some info via Facebook, for those of you who can't get enough of me by this outlet.

I think maybe when we return, we'll stash the suitcases for a while..

into the travel Bubble..and for the time being NOT

DFD

No comments: