Sunday, June 12, 2016

Jackson Browne

I am hopeful to be able to use one of his lyrics soon, but being a glass half empty person, i will wait until it's appropriate.

Tomorrow morning i go into our hospital here to have a cataract removed from my left eye and a lens that helps my astigmatism inserted..  The right will follow in a couple of weeks.  my eyesight is poor right now, so this should help things.  My doc is the same one who did Tiger, so maybe my picture will be on his wall also.  "The Bottom Feeder",  Most people tell me it is a whole new world.  that would be nice, won't have to have MFO read things to me.

So, don't have much to say in the food department today, just marking time.  I have had a couple more reports on the Cow & Fish, and they pretty much have echoed mine.  Food good, service spotty.

Sit Rep to follow.

DFD

No comments: