Tuesday, September 22, 2015

eee hah!!

Well, here it is departure day.   We’re trading the Flutters for the Pope.  He’s arriving, we’re leaving.

I’ve made the weighty (and believe me, it is) to take the big boy laptop.  Much more photo editing capability.  Price to pay.

Anyway, we’re leaving on a flight tonight at 2230 from IAD to DUB.  As international flights go, it isn’t bad only 6 or seven hours.  Plus when you land you’re not in Heathrow, CDG, or some mammoth place like that.

Posting to the blog is always whimsical on foreign soil but I’ll try.

Guinness awaits.

And there was room to pack duds to DFD.  The tour included some nightly meals at our hotel of the day, but also have some reservations for just MFO and I at researched places.  At a bare minimum I’ll put some stuff out on facebook.


DFD

No comments: