Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday Lite...

A lite Wednesday entry today, with just a little (personal)chuckle from the dark side..no disrespect intended…

I was grumping to one of my psychological crutches the other day, and I was reminded that at least I could say I outlived Michael Jackson and Billy Mays..

And speaking of the former, I never cease to be amazed at the audacity of the so called "media". A few months ago, they were vilifying Mr. Jackson, story after story about alleged activities with children, mis-managed finances, strange behavior, and general weirdness. Then, the guy passes, and Boom! all of a sudden, he’s the “legendary entertainer”, the “best performer ever seen”, and other fawning coverage befitting a saint. Sometimes I just don’t get it..enough already. Let the poor man (and us) rest.

DFD

No comments: